By Becky Holland, email@example.com
MARSHALL – At Thursday’s monthly meeting of the Marshall City Commission, City Manager Lisa Agnor is scheduled to present a proposal that would address low income housing.
According to the agenda that was posted on the City of Marshall website and released to the media on Monday, the commissioners will discuss and consider establishing a program with East Texas Baptist University to address housing development for low to moderate income residents.
The monthly meeting will be at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 14 in the Commission Chambers at the Marshall City Hall.
A few of the other items on the agenda include the following:
- Considering the approval of an agreement with Dr. Jennifer Chandler for physician director services for the Emergency Medical Services System.
- Considering the approval of the engagement letter with Knuckols, Duvall, Hallum & Co. for audit services related to the audit of the 2015 fiscal year.
- Considering the approval of an agreement with the Marshall Youth Baseball Association for usage of Airport Park facilities.
- Considering the approval of an agreement with the Marshall Youth Softball Association for usage of Airport Park facilities.
- Considering the approval of the Planning & Zoning Commission Bylaws.
- Consider approval of an Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Administration of Ordinances of the City of Marshall, Texas, adding a new provision of Chapter 2 requiring that any increase in water and sewer revenue during a fiscal year be dedicated to the Water and Sewer Replacement Fund.
Presentations are scheduled as well. The commissioners should hear one from the Director of the Texas Academy of Animal Control Officers, as well as one concerning handicapped accessibility to public events.