Beginning the last week of January, Republic Services will deliver 95-gallon rolling garbage and recycle carts (one of each) to all Marshall residents who do not currently have garbage or recycling carts at no cost. Business customers who utilize curbside service will also receive carts at no cost.
Republic Services will also institute a new garbage and recycling collection schedule beginning Monday, Feb. 4, 2019. The new collection schedule will be as follows:
• Monday – addresses east of State Highway 59
• Tuesday – addresses north of Pinecrest Dr./west of State Highway 59
• Wednesday – city wide recycle pick-up
• Thursday – addresses north of State Highway 80/west of State Highway 59
• Friday – addresses south of Pinecrest Dr./west of State Highway 59
All garbage and recycle items must be placed in the rolling carts in order to be picked up. More information regarding this change will be issued at a later date.
Customers with questions can contact the Public Services Department at 903-935-4516.